KCB Group is banking on you to be here for life
The Regional Technical Associates Analyst will be responsible for bridging the gap between Technology and the business using supporting mechanisms and act as a first-level bridge to business divisions, regional branches, international businesses, and mergers & acquisitions. They must articulate business technology gaps but also balance them against what is technologically feasible and financially and functionally reasonable.
- Create Awareness of IT offerings/policies/processes/procedures to business divisions across the group
- Manager IT service surveys (carry out and follow up for resolution using Feedback)
- Visit Regional Branches Physically and assist resolve any Technology Related Issues at the Branch while on the ground with the support of other Tech experts at the Group Head office.
- Carry out basic training on the use of Technology Tools – such as ITSM, emails and access of documents in the Intranet / Share point/website.
- Share developments, key Initiatives, and Innovations that Technology is running with (Those already done and those in Progress) that have an impact on Regional Branches.
- Escalate any Technology Issues to the Relationship Managers that the End User Support person cannot resolve at the site.
- Share Feedback on areas of improvement and what Technology is doing right in supporting Branches- with the larger KCB Group Technology Team.
- Evaluate branch technology tools at the branch i.e., PCs, Server, Printers, Counter notes, Network equipment and server rooms
- Manage escalations pending from ITSM calls out of SLA.
- Offering 1st Line Support
For the Regional Technical Associates Analyst position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Technology, Statistics, or a related field of study.
- ITIL Foundation/ MCSA (Microsoft suite) certification.
- 3 years of progressive experience in IT.
- 3 years experience in at least two IT disciplines such as Networks, System Support -T24/CQ/BPM, Hardware maintenance
- 3 years prior working experience in a Support Environment
- 2 years experience in data analysis and management reporting.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started