International Rescue Committee (IRC)
We respond to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and help people to survive, recover, and gain control of their future. Join us #StandWithRefugees.
- Manage the full lifecycle of the recruitment technology systems, including implementation, maintenance, enhancement, and retirement.
- Partner with the Global TA team and the IT team to examine and understand the current stack of recruiting and HR solutions; identify areas for improvement, and develop strategies to optimize recruitment operations.
- Represent IRC to vendors to fully understand our current suite of tools and to develop a plan to have the business fully use the tools available. Including: analyzing new product features to assess their applicability to our context; advocating with the vendor to close product gaps not yet on the vendor’s roadmap; providing HRIT with requirements needed to implement new features
- Lead the implementation of new recruitment technology solutions from start to finish and ensure successful adoption by end-users. Provide ongoing support after the project is completed.
- Develop and maintain recruitment technology systems documentation, including user guides and training materials.
- Work with in-country HR to determine training and solution needs, and offer regular systems training sessions and updated materials.
- Provide ongoing support to end-users and stakeholders and ensure timely resolution of system issues.
- Monitor system performance, analyze data, and develop reports to measure system effectiveness and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with recruitment technology trends and best practices, and make recommendations for continuous improvement of recruitment technology systems and processes.
- Other recruiting systems projects or improvements as needed.
Undergraduate degree in business administration, information technology, Human Resources, or related field or equivalent work experience.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Strong project management skills, including project planning, risk management, and change management.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with HRIS systems, such as Cornerstone (CSOD) ATS & Onboarding, CRM systems, Workday, HireRight, Textio and SkillSurvey is highly desirable.
- Experience managing vendor relationships.
- Experience leading recruitment technology implementation projects and ensuring successful adoption by end-users.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data and develop reports to measure system effectiveness.
- Previous experience creating and effectively delivering training in a multicultural context is important.
- Knowledge of recruitment processes and best practices is highly desirable.
- Fluency in English is required. Business-level proficiency in French, Arabic, or Spanish is a plus.
- Minimal travel (~10%) as needed.