Go from idea to launch to viral success with our custom software development services, custom web design services, and digital marketing services
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Quality Assurance Specialist by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
The Quality Assurance Specialist will have the following requirements:
- 3+ years of relevant QA experience
- Experience with software testing, including knowledge of testing phases and approaches
- Experience working on high-scaled systems and ability to adapt fast in this environment
- Writing and executing API tests in Postman is considered an advantage
- Experience in writing, running and maintaining tests with code-less automation tools such as Testim.IO, Katalon Studio etc is required
- Experience creating and executing test cases from functional requirement documents and a test plan
- Experience designing and executing various types of testing methodologies (e.g. Smoke, Functional, Acceptance, and Regression)
- Experience defining bugs/defects
- Successful experience in working with big/enterprise systems on a high paced projects
- Attention to detail
- Strong critical analysis skills, ability to think clearly and rationally, understanding the logical connection between ideas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure an understanding of the project
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases
- Execute and evaluate manual test cases, and report test results
- Writing and executing API tests in Postman
- Perform tests such as functional, regression, integration, platform, and performance testing to confirm the stability of the system
- Identify, isolate, replicate, report defects and verify defect fixes using JIRA
- Ensure that deliverables meet functional, and design specifications and requirements
- Collaborate effectively with team members to solve problems on time
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Salary Range: Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Both hourly and salary positions are available.
- Contractors are paid monthly via wire transfer.
- Working hours should overlap fully with the European timezone
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started