A brighter path to transformation.
We are hiring for the position of QA Automation Engineer.
The QA Automation Engineer remote role has the following requirements:
- 7+ years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
- Extensive experience with Selenium
- Experience with Cypress/Puppeteer
- Strong with browser and API testing
- Mobile experience will be a plus
- Advanced Fluency in English, written and verbal
- Strong understanding of mobile app development frameworks and platforms such as Android, iOS, React Native, Flutter, etc.
- Experience with mobile automation testing frameworks such as Appium, Espresso, XCUITest, etc.
- Knowledge of mobile-specific testing techniques such as gesture testing, localization testing, battery consumption testing, etc.
- Familiarity with testing tools and libraries for mobile app testing, including Charles Proxy, Postman, Fiddler, etc.
- Understanding of mobile app performance testing and profiling, including analyzing CPU usage, memory usage, network usage, etc.
- Experience in testing mobile applications across different devices and platforms, including smartphones, tablets, wearables, and other IoT devices.
- Knowledge of mobile app security testing, including OWASP mobile top 10 vulnerabilities, encryption, secure storage, and other security best practices.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve complex issues.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment and communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies and experience working in Agile teams.
Why Lumenalta is an amazing place to work at
At Lumenalta, you can expect that you will:
- Be 100% dedicated to one project at a time so that you can innovate and grow.
- Be a part of a team of talented and friendly senior-level developers.
- Work on projects that allow you to use leading tech.
We are a fully remote company with over 20 years of experience working remotely. Our team of 500+ staff works with stellar clients on ambitious projects, providing exceptional opportunities for career growth and vibrant relationships. We specialize in helping enterprise companies launch innovative digital products that interact with millions of customers, transactions, and data points. Our culture fosters experimentation and personal growth, challenging norms to solve real-world problems with creativity, grit, and determination.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started