SG provides solutions to a range of players in the financial sector focusing on #commercialbanks, #MFIs, #creditunions, #paymentnetworks and #mobileoperators.
The Project Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- Head the planning and implementation of projects within the agreed cost, timeframe, quality standard, and scope.
- Define project scale, tasks, resources, and schedule.
- Track, manage and report on project progress in regard to deliverables, timeframes, quality and risks to all stakeholders (internal and external).
- Provide accurate projections and actions on project changes, based on business, technological, situational or client-influenced requirements.
- Proactively support members of the project from both internal teams (developers, support teams, quality assurance engineers, TDMs, etc.) and external representatives (clients, partners, third-party vendors).
- Remain responsible for the ultimate compliance towards agreed deadlines and deliverables through decision-making, problem-solving, nurturing communication and collaboration, and executing professional acumen.
- Perform other job tasks assigned to him/her by the management in relation to his/her competence and professional responsibilities.
The Project Manager should fulfil the following requirements:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree – Computer Science, Economics, Management or relevant.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Project Management in the software industry and a good understanding of IT fundamentals.
- Good understanding of software delivery life cycle.
- Experienced in working with technical staff (developers, support and quality assurance engineers, etc.).
- Experienced in working with end customers, various information sources, and compilation of bulk data.
- Ability to work independently with little to no direct supervision and guidance.
- Experience in change and risk management as well as with using project management software tools. Theoretical and practical knowledge of Project Management methodology.
- Soft Skills: conducting and chairing effective meetings; communication and people management skills; CRM skills.
- Corporate work ethics acumen: organized, able to work under pressure, able to prioritize and resolve critical and complex issues.
- Interpersonal Skills: self-motivated, creative, adaptable, analyticаl.
- Strong command of the English Language – verbal and written.
By joining us as a Project Manager, you can:
- Get big and valuable opportunities to navigate and boost your career to the next level in the fin-tech and software industry.
- Design your career in a way that meets your present deep needs and ensures your well-being.
- Benefit from our Recognition program and Employee Referral program.
- Maximize your compensation with our bonus program.
- Feel safe with the additional health insurance.
- Enjoy work-life balance and have flexible working time and work from home.
- Travel to extraordinary destinations where our customers are.
- Increase the meaningful moments in your life by working for a company that boosts financial inclusion and improves the quality of life for millions of people.
- Enrich your world with the new friends you will find in the amazing fun-loving environment of our company.
Why Software Group? Because:
- You are looking for an employer that is a trusted and recognized global technology partner.
- You want to take pride in working for a global company with a worldwide presence.
- You care to make an impact on financial inclusion and help people improve their lives.
- Your professional goals lead you to your next planned career step in a team where everyone benefits from the passion for innovation, technologies, digitalization, continuous improvement, collaboration, and fun.
- You appreciate getting recognized and well-rewarded for your achievements and maximizing them in our team.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started