Project developer of high-quality, large-scale carbon and biodiversity projects. Our goal is to help nature flourish and prosper. 🌳
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Owner to join our growing team at DGB. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of managing product development projects from concept to launch, as well as excellent communication and leadership skills. Responsibilities include:
- Managing the product development roadmap and backlog
- Collaborating with stakeholders to define product requirements
- Prioritizing and managing development tasks
- Communicating project status to internal and external teams
- Defining and monitoring success metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Owner or similar role
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional team environment
At DGB, we believe that our employees are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to providing a supportive and rewarding work environment. As a publicly listed company on the Amsterdam Euronext stock exchange with ticker code AEX: DGB, we offer a range of benefits to our employees that reflect our commitment to their success and well-being.
One of the unique benefits of working at DGB is that all of our employees receive share options, which provide the opportunity to share in the company’s success and growth. As a publicly listed company, we are committed to creating value for our shareholders, and we believe that our employees should share in that success.
In addition to share options, we offer a competitive compensation package that includes salary and incentive-based bonuses. We also offer a range of professional development opportunities.
At DGB, we believe that our success as a company depends on the success and well-being of our employees, and we are committed to providing a supportive and rewarding work environment. Whether you are just starting your career or looking to take the next step, we invite you to join our team and become part of a company that is making a real difference in the world.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started