The number one online shopping mall in Kenya
About Jumia Tech Centers
Want to be part of the biggest tech centre in Africa and work in mixed teams with over 16 different nationalities? Join Jumia Kenya Tech Center where tech meets purpose. At Kenya Tech Center you will be managed by and mentored by top tech leaders across Portugal, Egypt and Kenya. You will also be working with state-of-the-art technologies & methodologies, and using agile philosophy, all as means to improve the lives of millions of Africans across the continent by offering them convenient and affordable online solutions. And with that as our PURPOSE, innovation at Jumia NEVER stops and you will be moving from one exciting challenge to the next.
Product Owner – Salesforce – What you will be doing
- You will develop the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for building the product suite of Jumia Advertising in concert with cross-functional peers.
- You will develop the product vision, strategy, and roadmap to extend our current SalesForce Service Cloud product to support our Jumia Customer and Vendor Experience tools.
- You’ll become an authority in your product area. You’ll identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and competitive analysis.
- You’ll work with Marketing Vendor and Customer Experience team to understand the current use of existing products (e.g. Salesforce …) to define and prioritize the features.
- You’ll own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
Product Owner – Salesforce – Main Responsibilities:
- Drive one or more Scrum Teams as the Product Owner
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and creating requirements in the forms of Epics, Themes and Stories
- Backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum best practices and values
- Lead the planning of product release plans and set expectations for delivery of new functionalities
- Providing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- 3-5 years of experience working as a Product Owner in a technology environment would be a preference
- SalesForce Experience would be highly appreciated
- Solid Agile experience
- Understanding of technology, language and applications
- Proven ability to define a set of requirements that pinpoint business challenges and identify technical and business changes required to address them
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely across technology and the business teams
- Experience supporting/rolling out initiatives to commercial teams
- Experience with demand generation, account/territory
Expected personal skills :
- Action-oriented and results-oriented
- Strong analytical skill
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Fast learner
- Well organized
- Resistant to stress
- Very independent with a strong ability to go further than the expectations
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact on building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
Looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started