Healthcare Designed For Your Life, Your Needs, & Your Budget
We are looking for a special Product Manager, who is passionate about taking up Antara’s vision, to work closely with our world-class product development team, and bring the vision of Antara to life. This is a unique, green-field opportunity to apply the best of empowered product leadership to digital-health, and directly improve the lives of those who need it the most.
You are a strong, collaborative leader capable of focusing and inspiring teams to execute. You have a bias toward action and are obsessed with user needs.
The ideal candidate for the Product Manager role has deep experience in digital health or user behaviour change as a Product Manager in an emerging market setting.
- Explicitly responsible for user value (will customers buy it? Will members use it?) and commercial viability (do our solutions allow us to achieve company objectives?)
- You will deeply understand market trends/competitors/customers in digital health, virtual primary care and chronic care management.
- You will own product/service definition and delivery for a wide spectrum of users, including: 1) members seeking healthcare, 2) customers from health insurance companies, brokers, and employers’ HR managers, and 3) our health navigation and customer success teams relying on you to improve and scale their effectiveness in delivering great care.
- You will manage and grow our small product team, including product management (1), experience design, UI design (1) and product operations (1)
- Contribute to and create the pathways to realize Antara’s system-changing vision with a relentless focus on customer and member value
- Own the process and outcomes end-to-end, from user research, market research, prioritization and roadmap for the product you own — to design, prototyping, launch and impact analysis.
- As a part of the executive leadership team, develop and own the product strategy and vision based on transparent, evidence-backed prioritization.
- At least 3-5+ years of product experience for software and health services, and an extensive track record shipping world-class products from concept to launch.
- Your product discovery process is deeply rooted in observing user needs and creatively solving problems to improve people’s lives.
- Demonstrated ability to ask the right question and synthesize. Your product knack is strong and data-driven, and you know how to balance the creative with the practical.
- Deep understanding of the product development process, including defining a product strategy & roadmap aligned around revenue, delivering PRDs with prioritized features, and delivering features and service experiences on time and within budget.
- Strong market & business focus, having developed core positioning and messaging for the product, perform product demos, and trained & brief the sales team and/or press. You have set a pricing strategy and developed sales tools and collateral.
- Organized process leader, and an exceptional communicator.
- Reside in (or willingness to relocate to) Nairobi
- Passionate about improving the quality of life of our members
In the fastest-growing economies in the world, people are spending $100B a year on pay-as-you-go healthcare that delivers poor outcomes. Every year,150M families fall back into poverty due to catastrophic healthcare expenses. And now a tsunami of chronic disease is making things even worse. In a market like Kenya, where we are first focused, only 3% of the population has decent health insurance coverage.
Scaling Antara’s model will make quality healthcare affordable for millions of people who need access to and protection in healthcare. We use cutting-edge automation and machine learning to help our clinical team serve more people, more effectively. We use the latest data science methods to optimize our members’ risks, costs and satisfaction.
Read more about Antara’s vision (written by one of our investors) Antara Health – Natively Integrated Healthcare
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started