My Health Africa
My Health Africa was created to help strengthen the health sector across Africa for both patients and doctors.
We are looking for a Product Manager that understands how to develop exceptional products.
If you are hardworking, have exceptional customer service skills, are a critical thinker and are willing to ensure you go the extra distance to help our patients when they are seeking medical treatment locally, regionally, and overseas, we want to hear from you.
The Product Manager is responsible for identifying customer needs and building products that customers love and add value to the patients on our platforms (myhealthafrica.com website and mobile app), articulating what success looks like in creating case studies and rallying team members to help turn that vision into reality.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
This is a unique role to join a fast-growing and high-impact company as we start our rapid expansion across Africa.
- Gain a deep understanding of our patient experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow our market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies(if applicable).
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, prototypes, and product strategy.
- Execute product strategy.
- Own the product roadmap for our platforms (web and app).
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches including working with the marketing team, executives, and other product management team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed.
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Represent the company by visiting and speaking with customers to solicit feedback on company products and services.
- Manage product profitability and commercial success –own the business case.
- Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market.
- Write high-level requirements.
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements, and issues.
- The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience as a Product manager.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
- A very good understanding of User Interface (UI) User Experience (UX) and how users interact with the web and mobile applications.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Proven ability to develop products and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A willingness to work in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Computer literate –Strong Outlook, Word and other software skills.
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports.
- A team player and willing to put in long hours.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started