KCB Group is banking on you to be here for life
Reporting to the VOOMA manager this role is responsible for leading the requirement analysis of the bank’s digital products, product configuration testing and prototyping. The role is also responsible for working closely with the bank’s vendors to define requirements, and feature roadmaps, document and sign off change requests as well as plan for platform upgrades.
The Product Configuration Specialist will support the development of new products and services, enhancements, maintenance and creation of customer-focused self-service and digitally enabled products. The role is also responsible for driving innovation and roadmap on the bank’s payments and lending platform through the Technology team and 3rd party vendors and partners.
- Gain a deep understanding of the bank’s digital platforms by working with vendors and the Technology team to define the platform roadmap, customizations and change requests.
- Analyzing and documenting requirements for new products and services and associated controls, customer journeys and notifications, arising from new business or customer requests
- Support the progression of change requests from product managers and business users to testing, prototyping, deployment, and regression tests post deployment
- Work with different stakeholders including Technology, Risk, Customer Experience and Operations teams in ensuring DFS product delivery standards are adhered to
- Configure and document configuration solutions for the Vooma platform in line with agreed business requirements. Maintain Vooma change requests documentation and track progression with the platform vendors
- Maintain good quality documentation of configuration changes made on the platforms including roles and permissions matrix of the platforms
- Scope and prioritize configuration change requests from product managers, track and report on the delivery status
For the Product Configuration Specialist position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree from a recognized institution preferably in either Computer Science or Technology related.
- 3 years of Technology experience with at least 2 years experience in product development and business analysis and 1-year experience in Project Management / Relationship Management and Mobile Money/ Payments or Lending Platform Configuration and Support.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started