A universe of teams, one that fits you
We are looking for a Principal Software Engineer to lead our technology team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all technical aspects and technological resources of the company for the purpose of organisational growth. They will establish a technological vision for the company and lead the company’s technological development.
- Lead the strategy for technology platforms, partnerships, and external relationships.
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture.
- Manage the engineering team, hiring and mentoring our top-notch engineers.
- Evaluate and implement new systems and infrastructure as the company grows.
- Manage and optimize infrastructure assets to satisfy internal financial targets.
- Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery and backup procedures and information security and control structures.
The Principal Software Engineer role has the following requirements:
- Proven background using Python (5 years +) and an understanding of Front End technologies such as React (as well as other modern technologies and tech stacks)
- Currently working within a Python or Go environment
- Experience in the SaaS industry working on a modern product
- Marketing or Advertising Tech is hugely advantageous
- Able to lead on all technical decisions within the business and help with any technical query
- Experience overseeing and leading technical decisions across a whole product/application
- Deep expertise in architectural principles
- Track record of playing a key part in an Engineering Department’s evolution, being involved in strategic decisions around growth
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started