A brighter path to transformation.
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Principal Engineer who can architect and execute complex technical solutions. As the ideal candidate, you have a proven track record of taking responsibility and following up to ensure things are working as anticipated. You will work closely with managers, directors, and vice presidents of multi-billion dollar corporations (or ex-VPS that are now building some new massive startup that will also be multi-billion) to understand their business requirements and how they affect technology. As the Principal Engineer, you should be able to converse with stakeholders in business terms and understand the technical implications of their requirements.
- Architect and execute complex technical solutions
- Manage a team of developers
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand business requirements
- Communicate effectively with managers, directors, and vice presidents of multi-billion dollar corporations (or ex-VPS that are now building some new massive startup that will also be multi-billion)
- Be responsible and follow up to ensure things are working as anticipated
- 9+ years of professional hands-on development experience using React.js and Node.js
- 4+ years of team management experience
- Experience and knowledge of coding will be advantageous
- Advanced English fluency, both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills to engage with stakeholders
- Ability to understand business requirements and their technical implications
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started