Building tech at the speed of ideas and creating new industry standards.
What we’re working on:
Enterprise companies turn to us to help them launch innovative digital products that interact with hundreds of millions of customers, transactions and data points. The problems we solve every day are real and require creativity, grit and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. In order to grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally, you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries. We are therefore hiring for the position of Node.js Developer.
The Node.js Developer role has the following requirements:
- 7+ years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
- Ability to create clean, modern, testable, well-documented code
- Serverless experience with AWS lambda or Azure functions
- Advanced English fluency, verbal and written
- Professional, empathic, team player
- Problem solver, proactive, go-getter
This position is 100% remote. Contract hiring is over C2C – Overlap with EST timezone will be required.
At Clevertech, you can expect that you will:
- Be 100% dedicated to one project at a time so that you can hone your skills, innovate and grow
- Be a part of a team of talented and friendly senior-level developers
- Work on projects that allow you to use cutting edge tech. We believe in constantly evolving your mastery
The result? We produce meaningful work and we are truly proud and excited to be creating waves in an industry under transformation.
Benefits of joining the Clevertech team:
- Competitive Salaries
- 1 Month Paid Time Off For You
- Personal Development Fund
- Tenure-Based Rewards
- Flexible Family Leave
- Clevertech University
- Clevertech Gives Back
- Amazing Culture & Strong Community
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started