Global biometric CRO offering quality statistical consulting, clinical trial reporting, data management & data science services. 15 offices across 5 continents.
As a Technology System Administrator, you will work as a member of the Technology team and be a key player in the implementation, support, and ongoing development of Oracle NetSuite and Oracle Open Air.
The NetSuite System Administrator will work with Technology, HR, Finance, PMO Teams, and end users to maintain, design and implement the 2 platforms. In future phases, configuring and maintaining integrations – possibly using middleware.
Managing the environment:
- Responsible for the environment and its related connectivity
- Named Contact with Oracle
- Named Contact with System Implementer
- Manage Production and Sandbox environments e.g. refreshing the sandbox as required for testing
- First point of contact in emergency for required maintenance or downtime
- Provide Oracle expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices, and a pragmatic mindset to resolve queries
- Go-to person, supporting employees and 3rd party vendors in the resolution of technical issues relating to environment and processes
Security and compliance:
- Creating and managing systems permissions, and user profiles, and providing access to the System. This covers all workers, and vendor access including System Implementers and Oracle
• Ensuring that security permissions are correct to limit access using the principle of least privilege
• Segment security may be required between Teams
• Ensuring compliance with local data laws e.g. GDPR
- Perform regular audit checks
- Manage the bi-annual upgrades, ensuring upgrades do not adversely affect PHASTAR configuration
• Update test scripts/scenarios to keep current, and manage the Functional Team Administrators to ensure any testing is carried out ahead of the upgrade
Training and Documentation:
- Create and maintain relevant system and process documentation
- Maintain CSVs/APIs/Middleware to ensure any amendments to data mapping are reflected correctly
- Monitor performance and outage time
- Comfortable with managing data and data loads
- 4-5 years of hands-on experience with Oracle NetSuite and/or Open Air
- Efficient in data types, fields, forms, roles and permissions, page layouts, searches/reports, and NetSuite and/or Open Air data model
- Oracle integrations and maintenance
- Experience working within or alongside HR, Finance and PMO functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Being able to work near-UK hours (GMT)
Phastar is a multiple award-winning global biometrics Contract Research Organisation (CRO). We partner with pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device organisations to provide the expertise and processes to manage and deliver on-time, quality biostatistics, programming, data management and data science services. Operating across the UK, US, Canada, France, Spain, Germany, Kenya, Australia, India, China, and Japan, PHASTAR is the second-largest specialised biometrics provider globally and the largest in the UK.
Accredited as an outstanding company to work for, Phastar is committed to employee engagement, workplace satisfaction and ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We offer flexible working, involvement in developing company-wide initiatives, structured training and development plans, and a truly supportive, fun, and friendly environment.
What’s more, when you join our team, Phastar will plant a tree in your honour, as one of our Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) initiatives. So, not only would you get your dream job, but you’ll also be helping to save the planet!
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started