First Line Software
We help companies optimize digital transformation using our custom software development expertise, Agile approach, industry and tech stack knowledge.
We’re searching for a .NET Tech Lead to support us within the FinTech Industry. We seek a person who specializes in Backend (.NET) development to spearhead our technical initiatives, guide our development teams, and help us create top-tier solutions for our clients.
At First Line Software we are creating a better world by finding innovative solutions to the problems people face every day. Where most see a setback, we see possibility. And we’re looking for teammates who feel this way, too.
We’ve established a network of over 500 teammates spread across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Australia, and India. As our international team grows, we are on the lookout for like-minded professionals who want to share their expertise and put something good out into the world. Are you up for the challenge?
The role of the .NET Tech Lead has the following responsibilities:
- Azure, Docker, REST over HTTP/HTTPS, and other relevant technologies.
- Design, develop, and optimize scalable, secure, and efficient backend systems using ASP.NET,
- Display a strong proficiency in Relational Databases, with a particular emphasis on PostgreSQL.
- Lead the execution and deployment of solutions with a deep understanding of Azure and its capabilities.
- Set up, manage, and optimize CI/CD processes to ensure rapid and reliable releases.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, ensuring that solutions align with the company’s objectives and client requirements.
- Act as a mentor, leading and guiding a team of developers to enhance their technical acumen and professional growth.
- Conduct regular code reviews, offering feedback and ensuring the team adheres to coding standards and best practices.
- Evaluate new technologies, tools, and frameworks; recommending their integration to support the team’s growth and the evolution of our solutions.
- Act as a bridge between the technical team and other departments, ensuring effective communication and alignment of goals.
The role of the .NET Tech Lead has the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in developing backend systems using ASP.NET, Azure, Docker, and REST over HTTP/HTTPS.
- Extensive knowledge of Relational Databases, especially PostgreSQL.
- Advanced expertise in Azure, its services, and its capabilities.
- Solid experience with CI/CD processes and tools.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities with a history of leading and mentoring development teams.
- Ability to liaise effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, translating complex concepts into understandable terms.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and a flair for innovative and out-of-the-box solutions.
- A deep understanding of software design principles, patterns, and industry best practices.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, enabling productive collaboration and clear direction.
- Proactive mindset, demonstrating initiative and a drive to constantly enhance systems and processes.
The FLS difference:
- Our modern stack projects are the right mix of exciting and challenging
- Gain access to our diverse range of training programs, courses, and certifications;
- Choose your work style – remote, on-site, or hybrid in one of our stunning offices. We offer the freedom of flexible working hours.
- Enhance your language skills with our corporate English classes
- Work from anywhere and explore the world with our Workation program.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started