Drive Excellence in Technology Innovation in Africa
About the Role
As the .NET Software Developer, your primary responsibility will be developing scalable RESTful APIs, crafting efficient server-side application logic, and facilitating seamless integration with internal and external systems. Your role is pivotal in ensuring the robustness and performance of our software infrastructure, ultimately contributing to the success of Equity Group.
The .NET Software Developer role has the following responsibilities:
- Design, build and maintain efficient RESTFul APIs in C#
- Build reusable code and library for future use.
- Design and Implementation of data storage solutions.
- Work with Frontend and Mobile App developers to define RESTFul API specs.
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high-value results.
- Participating in Sprint Planning and tracking work items.
Qualifications & Characteristics
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years’ experience developing applications in C#
- 3+ years of experience in ASP.NET Core
- Experience with SOAP and REST services
- Good understanding of DevOps and CI/CD practices
- Familiarity with container technologies like Docker and K8s
- Experience with SQL Server, Oracle Database and MongoDB
- Experience with cloud technologies- Azure/AWS
- Experience with OAuth and JWT Tokens
- Knowledge of API Management solutions
- Knowledge of MicroService Architecture
- Experience with gRPC
- Experience with Kafka
Personal Attributes: •
- Must be able and willing to collaborate in a team/cooperative environment and exercise independent judgment and initiative.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Is extremely logical, and detail-oriented with a keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and meet multiple project deadlines.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures.
- Structured thinker, and effective communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
About the job
Azenia is a technology business to build the necessary platforms to transform and scale financial services in Africa for Equity Group. We build bespoke platforms and systems for banking services, insuretech, investment banking etc that are designed for the everyday African. We are ACTIVELY recruiting technologists to support this mission.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started