Striving for a world where all youth have the power to choose where, when, and how they meet their sexual reproductive health needs.
The Mobile Engineer will be responsible for ensuring that our mobile app is able to function, and are in charge of the full mobile apps development cycle.
- You apply the principles of software engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of our mobile software.
- You modify and tailor the app based on our automated frameworks and feedback from the field.
- You make sure our mobile apps are secure and safe with regard to information security and personal data.
Having experience with mobile development and the principles of design, development maintenance, and more, you as the Mobile Engineer excited by technology and passionate about utilizing it for social impact.
- You have 3+ years of industry experience building Android applications.
- You have proficiency in using:
- MVVM architecture
- Dagger/Hilt dependency injection
- You’re a natural problem solver and naturally logical – you are always pioneering for the best solution.
- You’ve experienced working in a team environment, as well as independently.
- You have excellent English Skills.
- Introductory call with the recruiter
- Technical Assessment
- Two interviews with the tech team
Triggerise believes in a world where all youth have the power to choose where, when, and how they meet their sexual reproductive health needs. Our digital platform delivers scalable and verifiable sexual reproductive health services for young people in 5 main markets in Sub-Saharan Africa – Kenya, Ethiopia, Uganda, South Africa and Burkina Faso. We work together with local communities and use nudges like reminders, discounts, and reward points to encourage our users to access and use sexual and reproductive health services. We also support our users in becoming micro-entrepreneurs and adding value to their economies.
Triggerise has offices in South Africa, Kenya, Ethiopia, the Netherlands and Portugal. Globally, our team consists of 160 enthusiastic, international colleagues. Whether you are working from our biggest office in Nairobi, the fast-growing office in South Africa, or from home, our people are young and our culture is global and dynamic. Our work environment is fast-paced, informal, and friendly. You can learn more about what being part of Triggerise is like here.
We are open to remote work for this position and will happily accept applicants from Ethiopia, Kenya, Portugal and South Africa.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started