A brighter path to transformation.
We are hiring for the position of Mobile Engineer. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. To grasp the scale of problems we face, ideally, you have some exposure to Logistics, FinTech, Transportation, Insurance, Media or other complex multifactor industries.
The Mobile engineer role has the following requirements:
- 7+ years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
- Senior-level experience of at least 4 years of experience building mobile apps with Ionic + Angular and Ionic v5 and Capacitor as well with React
- Ability to implement an Ionic Logic Flow
- Strong familiarity with iOS and Android applications
- Experience deploying apps to AppStore Connect and Google Play platforms
- Advanced English fluency, verbal and written
Why Lumenalta is an amazing place to work at
At Lumenalta, you can expect that you will:
- Be 100% dedicated to one project at a time so that you can innovate and grow.
- Be a part of a team of talented and friendly senior-level developers.
- Work on projects that allow you to use leading tech.
We are a fully remote company with over 20 years of experience working remotely. Our team of 500+ staff works with stellar clients on ambitious projects, providing exceptional opportunities for career growth and vibrant relationships. We specialize in helping enterprise companies launch innovative digital products that interact with millions of customers, transactions, and data points. Our culture fosters experimentation and personal growth, challenging norms to solve real-world problems with creativity, grit, and determination.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started