We are passionate about making the web a better place.
We want you to help us take WordPress, Tumblr, Woo, and Simplenote for iOS and Android to the next level. We are the team in charge of the development and maintenance of the infrastructure required to reliably release and test all the mobile applications developed by Automattic. We work closely with multi-functional product teams to improve the user experience on phones and tablets — both the apps and their underlying APIs and systems.
Mobile DevOps Engineer – Requirements
- Are passionate about releasing software reliably and on schedule so that your teammates can focus on building great apps.
- Have experience with tools like Fastlane and/or Gradle.
- Love collaborating in code reviews and discussions about architecture or design.
- Have experience with mobile development for iOS and/or Android.
- Are motivated to help your teammates become more productive.
- Are passionate about refining tooling for faster builds, a reliable CI, and automated code reviews.
- Have extensive experience with build systems for both Android and iOS.
- Love fast and reliable apps and you have a passion for making them even more performant.
- Are knowledgeable about design patterns and testability – experience with XCUI / Espresso, performance testing, unit testing, and device farms is a plus.
- Experience with React Native development.
- Experience with Ruby.
- Experience with Gradle plugins.
- PHP, REST API, and WordPress backend programming experience.
- Open source contributions.
- You’re involved in open source or other communities.
How do we work?
- We’re kind to each other and our users – we strive to build a positive, supportive, and inclusive culture of cohesive teams focused on delivering value to our customers.
- We work as a global and distributed workforce resulting in a unique way of working built around our creed.
- We offer flexible work arrangements allowing our team members to work when they feel best.
- We open-source! We’re cool with open-sourcing everything except passwords, or secret keys.
- We ship often, deploying many times daily with the help of peer code review, continuous integration, and our global workforce in over 70 countries.
- We welcome collaboration, and you can be involved in any discussion across our many communication channels.
Looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started.