Customized Software Upgrade experiences.
The ML Engineer role has the following responsibilities:
- Contribute where needed to the full ML life-cycle from development to deployment to maintaining
- Train models for use in language translations, text corrections/completions and for sentiment analysis
- Analyse and extract relevant information from large amounts of various data and design algorithms to explore users’ latent interests efficiently.
- Help design, develop, evaluate and iterate on predictive models for candidate generation and ranking(eg. Click Through Rate and Conversion Rate prediction), including, but not limited to building real-time data pipelines, feature engineering, model optimisation and innovation.
- Design and build supporting/debugging capabilities as needed.
The ML Engineer role has the following requirements:
- You are Undergraduate or Postgraduate currently pursuing a Degree/Master/PhD in Software Development, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline OR
- You have done a project with LLM and natural language processing
- Completed courses in any of the following: recommendation systems, online advertising, information retrieval, natural language processing, machine learning, large-scale data mining, or related fields.
- You have worked with – applied machine learning, familiar with common machine learning and deep learning models. (K-means, LR, GBDT, FM, DNN, Transformer)
- Experience in Deep Learning Tools such as tensorflow/pytorch or others
- Strong programming and problem-solving ability.
- You are reliable and committed to delivering functionality that others can experience
- You are able to work a minimum of 25hrs per week across 4 days between Mon-Sun
- We are a small firm which means you can make a bigger impact with your contributions.
- 100% Remote
- No 9-5, you set your schedule
- Flexibility with tasks.
- You have more ownership of your work but will never be stranded as support is always on hand.
- We will think along with you on your ideas and suggestions, so you will always be able to contribute.
- Acquire both soft and hard skills that will prepare you for your other roles.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started