Drive Excellence in Technology Innovation in Africa
We are looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to help us create artificial intelligence products.
Machine Learning Engineer responsibilities include creating machine learning models and retraining systems. To do this job successfully, you need exceptional skills in statistics and programming. If you also have knowledge of data science and software engineering, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
- Study and transform data science prototypes
- Design machine learning systems
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results
- Train and retrain systems when necessary
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
Required Skills & Experience
- 5 years of ML model development (Catboost, Light GBM, XG Boost)
- MUST have experience in Transaction Monitoring and Anti-Money Laundering experience
- Experience in Python development
- Understanding of data structures, data modelling and software architecture
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java and R
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Degree in Information Technology or related course
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started