KCB Group is banking on you to be here for life
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Banking Systems Operations, the Manager – Banking System Operations will support the core banking system (T24) and other production applications within the Bank.
The Manager – Banking System Operations will have the following responsibilities:
- Installation, configuration and upgrading of T24 application environments whenever required.
- Perform T24 and other applications administration, tuning and performance monitoring.
- Administer the T24 Hpux Unix servers and the High availability clustering solution and ensure system availability within the required RTO (Recovery Time Objective) and RPO (Recovery Point Objective).
- Evaluate new T24 features and related products.
- Support and coordinate T24 end-of-day (COB) and all required batch processing.
- Oversee all development and integrations aspects between T24 and 3rd Party Systems
- Coordinate extraction of business/MIS reports and ensure distribution to relevant 3rd party systems such as Data warehouse in addition to availing the same to respective business units.
- To ensure that all system changes are fully documented and to maintain the documentation to a professional level.
- Liaise with the change management team and business sponsors in keeping up to date with the T24 software version by scheduling upgrades, patch release implementation and software development into the production environment.
For the position of Manager – Banking System Operations, the successful applicant should have the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree in ICT or a related field.
- Any professional IT certification.
- 4 years experience in Technology with 3 years experience in IT Banking Operations.
- 3 years experience in Unix Administration.
- 3 years experience in Storage Management.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started