We are a global outsourcing platform to access top remote professionals anywhere!
About the job
Are you looking to be a part of a growing global organization? We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our team remotely from anywhere!
Who we are:
SiiRA is a global platform that connects top-notch digital professionals with US-based companies in digital growth mode.
At SiiRA, we believe in an agile and sustainable workspace that promotes access to worldwide talent and drives enterprise growth. This is why SiiRA builds and fosters remote and competent teams that make the most of your expertise and skills.
If you are a digital and information technology professional looking for a new challenge, search no more! All the jobs we offer are international, but you can work from home or anywhere remotely.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an exceptional collaborative Machine Learning Engineer with a minimum of 5 years of experience. The ideal candidates must be proficient in Reinforcement Learning.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, or a related field.
- Proven experience in reinforcement learning, with a strong portfolio of projects or research in this domain.
- Proficiency in machine learning libraries such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, or similar.
- Proficiency in Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Strong programming skills in languages like Python or C++.
- Experience with deep reinforcement learning and familiarity with popular RL frameworks (e.g., OpenAI Gym, RLlib).
- Knowledge of classical and modern reinforcement learning algorithms.
- Experience with simulation environments and data generation.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Excellent communication skills to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with distributed computing and cloud platforms is a plus
- Upper-intermediate English
At SiiRA, we cherish diversity, equity, and inclusiveness. Our priority is that you feel respected and appreciated.
As leaders and partners across industries, we strive to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started