Striving for a world where all youth have the power to choose where, when, and how they meet their sexual reproductive health needs.
Are you a Machine Learning Engineer looking for your next challenge? Do you love to create algorithms that help the organisation predict and detect significant data patterns? Look no further! Continue reading, and apply!
As a Machine Learning Engineer, you’ll design and develop Machine Learning algorithms that help us predict and detect significant data patterns in the Tiko Platform.
This is a temporary contract of 12 months, during which you’ll have the following exciting responsibilities:
- You’ll develop machine learning algorithms in the applicable systems, applying the best-use principles of machine learning to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of the software.
- Our team works in an agile way, and you’ll be part of the rituals and practices.
- You’ll document your work and ensure that your documentation is clear and understandable for future use by others.
- You’ll make sure the software you develop is secure and safe with regard to information security and personal data.
- We expect you to actively participate in meetings and projects and coordinate with your team members. We also expect you to continue to develop yourself and keep abreast of new developments.
- You’ll run, get involved with, and help out colleagues on other projects as needed.
You are passionate about Machine Learning and want to work with a dynamic team of professionals. You take a proactive approach to problem-solving and have a logical way of thinking.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Information Technology
- 3+ years of experience designing, developing and deploying Machine Learning models in a production environment
- Strong background in mathematics and statistics
- Exposure to developing NLP solutions over opensource platforms
- Exposure to common machine learning, data, math, and visualization libraries
- Exposure to different coding environments (local, notebooks, containers) and software engineering workflows (testing, code management/Git)
- Proficiency in Python
- Understanding of relational databases such as SQL, MySQL, and PostgreSQL
- Familiarity with a cloud environment (AWS) and containerised environment (Kubernetes, Docker) and CI/CD (ArgoCD, AWS Code Pipelines)
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started