Drive Excellence in Technology Innovation in Africa
As the Lead Backend Developer (.Net), you will spearhead the development of robust and scalable RESTful APIs, leveraging your expertise in server-side application logic.
Your pivotal role involves seamless integration with internal and external systems, contributing to the overall efficiency and functionality of our software ecosystem.
Join our dynamic team to architect and implement cutting-edge solutions, ultimately contributing to the success of Equity Group.
Job Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
The Lead Backend Developer (.Net) role has the following responsibilities:
- Act as a mentor to fellow Engineers, sharing knowledge and contributing to the team’s continued growth and improvement.
- Manage tools and processes for handling analytics data and metrics that measure and evaluate the quality of user experience;
- Work with the front-end engineering team to integrate and produce a great and reliable user experience;
- Strategy, Planning & Execution.
- Design, build and maintain efficient RESTFul APIs in C#
- Build Reusable Code and Library for Future Use.
- Design and Implementation of data storage solutions.
- Work with Frontend and Mobile App developers to define RESTFul API specs.
- Work well with technical and non-technical people to deliver high-value results.
- Participating in Sprint Planning and tracking work items
The Lead Backend Developer (.Net) role has the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field
- 10+ years’ experience developing applications in C#
- 8+ years of experience in ASP.NET Core
- Experience with SOAP and REST services
- Good understanding of DevOps and CI/CD practices
- Familiarity with container technologies like Docker and K8s
- Experience with SQL Server, Oracle Database and MongoDB
- Experience with cloud technologies Azure/AWS
- Experience with OAuth and JWT Tokens
- Knowledge of API Management solutions
- Knowledge of MicroService Architecture
- Experience with gRPC
- Experience with Kafka
- Must be able and willing to collaborate in a team/cooperative environment as well as exercise independent judgment and initiative.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Is extremely logical, and detail-oriented with a keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and meet multiple project deadlines.
- Ability to conduct research into systems issues and products as required.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures.
- Structured thinker, and effective communicator with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started