SunCulture develops and commercializes life-changing technologies that solve the biggest daily challenges for the world's 570 million smallholder farmers
About the role
- Assisting the development team with all aspects of software design documentation and coding.
- Design workflow diagrams for various internal systems.
- Provide support to Quality Assurance activities.
- Attending and contributing to company development meetings.
- Gathering and incorporating feedback from users, leadership, and partner organizations
- Ability to present work to potential investors or grant managers externally
Does this sound like you?
- 1 year + of experience in delivering web-based technologies
- Within the East African time zone by about 2 hrs on either side
- Proactive, collaborative, detail-oriented, organized, curious, problem solver with a “can-do” attitude
- Good presentation skills and the ability to gather feedback from leadership-level staff
- Strong communication – Must have excellent verbal and written skills being able to communicate effectively on both a technical and business level
- Exposure to technical development tools e.g Slack, Jira, and GitHub will be an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of relational databases
- Not afraid to fail and get up again. When you fail you communicate early and with actionable context.
- Previous exposure to or preference for working in a fast-paced agile environment.
Founded in 2012, SunCulture’s Vision is to build a world where people take control of their environment in rewarding sustainable ways. SunCulture does this by developing and commercializing life-changing technology that solves the biggest daily challenges for the world’s 570 million smallholder farming households. Over the last 5 years, the company has grown significantly and now employs 100+ people around the world.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started