Davis & Shirtliff
We are the leaders in Water & Energy solutions namely: Pumps, Boreholes, Water Treatment, Pools, Solar, Generators and Irrigation solutions.
The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region. The Group is Kenyan based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC. The company has a total complement of over 800 highly trained and professional staff spread across the region. We seek to fill the role of Junior Business Central Developer in the Digital team.
The Junior Business Central Developer job tasks are as follows:
- Collaborate with project teams to identify business needs.
- Investigate and recommend solutions for system challenges.
- Develop and deploy platform extensions on Business Central.
- Constantly improve the existing applications to match growing needs.
- Train users on the functionalities of Business Central.
- Participate in the improvement of technical and operational processes.
- Build integrations with Business Central using APIs.
- Assist in identifying value-adding technology opportunities.
- Provide ongoing support to customers through the help desk.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Holders of an Upper 2 class honours degree in Computer Science or a closely related field from a recognized institution.
- 2+ years of development experience on Business Central or Dynamics NAV.
- Expertise in Microsoft SQL Server database management system.
- Working knowledge in Business Central’s integration with 3rd party applications search as Warehouse Management, Tax Management, Bank & Mobile Money.
- Understanding of CRM, Jet Reports and Power BI reporting tools will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and people skills.
The successful candidate will join a dedicated and dynamic team of experts who derive satisfaction from “Improving People’s Lives through Providing Water and Energy Solutions for Africa”. Interested persons should apply online through:
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started