Bridging the gap between people and accessibility to flexible financing.
The Junior Analytics Engineer will be responsible for the implementation, maintenance, and development of back-end tools and processes that are behind the company’s Data Warehouse, with a focus on data operations and processes. In addition, the Junior Analytics Engineer will oversee the Data Warehouse core data’s integrity, accuracy, freshness, and development.
- Data Ingestion: Design, create and deploy data ingestion pipelines to feed our Data Warehouse with raw data from various sources, with a focus on Google Sheets, using cloud-hosted data ingestion and storage tools.
- Data Transformation: Create and maintain processes to transform the raw data into clean and organized analytics data that can be used by the analysts or for operations, with tools like the Data Build tool (dbt).
- Data Documentation: Provide identifiable and comprehensive data descriptions to support all consumers in answering their queries.
- Processes Orchestration: Orchestrate the data ingestion and transformation processes.
- Data Accuracy, Security and Privacy: Define metrics and measures to be taken at each step to ensure data is accurate and fits operational and analytical needs. Define data quality standards in line with formatting and or use and enforce privacy and security at each step across the organization.
- Data Warehouse Administration: Keep track of data warehouse activities including archiving, tracking data change and migration to allow speed and efficiency in accessing different data sets and in arriving at corporate decisions.
- Team Technical Support: Support the Data Analytics team on a wide range of technical matters and in the alignment of business requirements with the data assets.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience required:
Education and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in IT
- 1 years+ of Data or Analytics Engineering, preferably on cloud solutions
- Experience with Google Sheets or similar
- Understanding and experience of modern Data Warehouses technologies and best practices
- Advanced SQL knowledge is a must
- Strong Excel and Google Sheets knowledge
- Intermediate proficiency with Google Cloud or Similar (Azure, AWS etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of ETL and ELT data integration processes
The following will be good to have:
- Python language
- Git, dbt expertise
- Competencies and Attributes
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Attention to details
- Self-starter, target oriented
- Team player and a good communicator
- Attention to detail.
What we offer:
- Be a part of an international, dynamic, and driven team that has set its aspirations high and works hard to achieve those
- Opportunities to learn and grow together with us
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefits
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started