Miller Maxwell Ltd
FinTech Consultancy - Interested in #fintech #recruitment #cloud #regtech #dotnet #cyber #blockchain #DevOps #contracting #java #unix - A @TheFinTech50 Partner
About the job
Several Java Software Engineers are required to assist with the build of a new crypto platform being released at the end of 2023. The series-A funded business, within the cryptocurrency space, is a exciting new business with huge growth potential. Whilst numerous companies have been finding it difficult to secure funding, this company is bucking that trend with significant growth plans and extensive capital reserves. They seek to hire a Java Software Engineer – Crypto (3) as they launch their cryptocurrency investment platform – A completely new platform built by entrepreneurs well-known within the crypto space.
The client has built a proprietary product that will see the Java Software Engineer building a low-latency trading engine and distributed ledger technology platform. The business is privately funded by FinTech entrepreneurs, has client projects, and their core platform is due for release later in 2023.
The Java Software Engineer – Crypto will:
- Work on new product features and enhancements.
- Full involved through the full development life cycle
- Improving latency of engine.
- Work in a flexible start-up environment with a flat management structure.
- Work within an open-source project culture.
The Java Software Engineer – Crypto will need to have:
- A degree in a related STEM subject.
- At least one year of commercial experience building low-latency, high-frequency trading software
- At least five years of commercial Core Java development experience.
- Experience working with Python – and Rust.
- An interest in Blockchain – Distributed Ledger – Cryptocurrency.
- Interested in working within an Agile – Start-up environment
If you are seeking to join an exciting, innovative, and disruptive crypto business as an early member of the team please contact Miller Maxwell for further information. The client will be offered the opportunity to work on blockchain projects, competitive salary and equity options within the business.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started