Go from idea to launch to viral success with our custom software development services, custom web design services, and digital marketing services.
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re a Java Developer by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
The Java Developer will have the following requirements:
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Java server-side development
- Experience with the architectural patterns of large, high-scale web applications
- Understanding of the common design patterns and engineering practices
- Experience working with at least one modern build system
- Solid knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Strong knowledge of at least one major *NIX platform (Linux, OS/X, FreeBSD, etc.)
- Experience with some or all of these libraries and technologies is a plus: Jetty, Jersey, Jackson, JDBI, Hibernate, MongoDB, MySQL, Postgres, ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, Kafka, ElasticSearch
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Design, develop, and architect services for the project
- Contribute to cutting-edge R&D initiatives including service integration with emerging frameworks and platforms
- Assist with technical resolution of issues on mission-critical production systems (you build it, you own it, you run it)
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your timezone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Salary Range: Your starting salary is negotiable depending on your skills and experience.
- Both hourly and salary positions are available.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started