Your GOALS + Our EXPERTISE= Seamless Business & Career Success.
About This Job:
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced IT Project Manager/Scrum Master to work in Nairobi.
Job Role Description
The IT Project Manager/Scrum Master will manage the delivery of information systems to deliver excellent service to our customers, by understanding business needs, selecting, configuring, implementing, and delivering business systems to meet business needs.
Functions/Key expected results
- Liaise with users to understand needs and system requirements.
- Ensure requirements are documented and secure approval from stakeholders
- Manage a joint team of Circle Gas and supplier staff.
- Act as Scrum Master for Agile projects to coordinate the development of Agile software teams.
- Arrange regularly defined stand-ups for implementation teams, depending on project requirements.
- Lead Agile Project processes including Spring Planning, Backlog Grooming and retrospectives.
- Oversee system testing and bug management and resolution.
- Log and manage project risks and issues and raise them to management in a timely fashion.
- Produce documentation and training to support the deployment and use of the product.
- Set up and maintain project details in JIRA
- Maintain awareness of project management’s good practices and emerging technologies that will improve our customer experience.
- Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
- Qualifications in Project Management, particularly Agile
- AWS qualifications are an advantage.
- Enthusiastic, hands-on, pragmatic approach with the determination to see ideas turned into reality quickly.
- Good knowledge of Agile development processes
- Ability to manage suppliers.
- Commercial astute
- Good communicator with the ability to communicate technology concepts to non-technologists
- Ability to process, analyse and explain quantitative data
- Good attention to detail
Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Previous Relevant Work Experience Required.
Minimum 4 years of experience, ideally in a major international corporation.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started