We're a fully-managed software development partner that builds teams in under 7 days to support emerging technologies such as AI, ML, Blockchain, and others.
We are seeking highly skilled iOS Developers to join our Talent Network. As an iOS Software Developer, you will collaborate on developing and maintaining high-quality mobile applications for iOS devices. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including product managers, designers, and backend engineers, to build user-friendly and scalable iOS applications that meet the needs of our customers.
The iOS Software Developer remote role has the following responsibilities:
- Design and develop complex iOS applications with Swift and/or Objective-C.
- Lead the implementation of new features and functionalities based on project requirements.
- Working with third-party APIs and iOS SDKs to integrate with other systems and services.
- Writing clean, well-documented, and maintainable code that follows software engineering best practices.
- Conducting code reviews, ensuring adherence to best practices, and driving continuous improvement.
- Working closely with UI/UX designers to ensure intuitive and visually appealing app interfaces.
- Staying up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in Android development and providing recommendations for improvement.
The iOS Software Developer remote role has the following requirements:
- Extensive experience in developing and maintaining iOS applications.
- Proficiency with Swift and Objective-C programming languages.
- Proficiency with Xcode, Interface Builder, and iOS SDKs.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and experience with third-party libraries.
- Deep understanding of iOS UI/UX design principles and Human Interface Guidelines.
- Strong understanding of Git version control and Agile software development methodologies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
Benefits – We don’t call them perks, they’re just part of what makes working at Gigster great.
- World-class network. Be part of a network with the most talented people in the world.
- Amazing cutting-edge projects. Pick the projects from F500 companies that you’re interested in.
- 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
- Flexible work hours. There is a time to overlap with the customer’s timezone, but most of the time, we work asynchronously and don’t care when you’re online, just that you deliver great results.
- Flexible offerings. Choose how many hours you want to work and how much you want to earn.
- Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
The Gigster Talent Network is a highly curated set of the best software developers in the world. It’s not easy to become part of this select network – but when you do – you will work amongst the best from Silicon Valley and around the world.
Our model is unique in the software development industry. We do the hard work of finding the US clients and scoping their projects – and you get to choose from a large variety of ‘Gigs’. You can choose Gigs that fit your schedule – from 10, 20, or 40 hours a week. You also get to choose your pay rate. All projects are staffed with a project manager, full stack team, QA, and DevOps.
All of our projects are for top-tier US companies and are delivered with the highest quality. Projects range from developing NFT marketplaces to VR imaging for medical use to large AI/ML projects. We even produce a case study for every project delivered – so you can take that with you as part of your portfolio.
In parallel – you will have access to an exclusive and energized network of the world’s most skilled experts. Community members collaborate inside and outside of Gigs – as well as at local community events, online hackathons, competitions, etc. The Gigster Talent Network is more than a simple marketplace – it’s truly an exclusive club.
Are you talented enough to be in the club?
At Gigster, whether working with entrepreneurs to realize ‘the next great vision’ or with Fortune 500 companies to deliver a big product launch, we build really cool solutions that make a difference! Gigster builds enterprise software on cutting-edge technology, from blockchain to AI/ML to VR and more.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started