We Are Software Technologists!
About the job
We are hiring an iOS Developer. Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company?
Collaborate in an agile team to build clean, maintainable and scalable code
Taking care of the user experience by having contact with stakeholders
Design, build and maintain high-performance, reusable and reliable Swift code
Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and expand product features
Own major application features and take responsibility for their maintenance and improvement over time
The position of iOS Developer requires the following qualifications:
- Computer engineering degree,
- Minimum 3 years experience,
- Demonstrate eagerness to learn iOS technologies (Swift and Objective C),
- Experience in Git
- Understanding of git branching and the feature branches,
- Experience in Jenkins,
- Experience in using Jira and confluence for the Sprints and documentation,
- Experience in integrating 3rd party libraries,
- Experience in Restful APIs,
- Backend knowledge,
- Object-oriented development knowledge preferred,
- Excellent programming skills and SQL knowledge,
- Experience in Working with Agile/Scrum team in Sprints
- Good team player, result-oriented attitude and analytical mind,
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills,
- High energy and drive,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language.
OBSS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative-action employer. We make recruiting decisions without regard to race, colour, religion, national or ethnic origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started