First Line Software
We help companies optimize digital transformation using our custom software development expertise, Agile approach, industry and tech stack knowledge.
We are a US-based company developing custom software for clients from various areas such as digital transformation, e-commerce, security, banking, and the healthcare industry. Our clients are based in the US as well as in Europe and Australia.
Currently, we are looking for an InterSystems Developer to support one of our clients.
This particular project is concerned with Data Management and Healthcare Information Systems within a large medical system already in production. The areas of development will include a patient portal, doctor portal, and intermediate layer to provide module communications.
The technologies we use in the project:
- Iris for health, Health share
- Cache and Docker
- Linux DevOps (operate on Unix machine via ssh interface)
- SQL and Postgres
- Python (as a plus)
What we expect from you:
The role of the InterSystems Developer has the following requirements:
- Troubleshoot issues and run routine tasks/scripts to help keep production running smoothly
- To work on ADT/SIU/CCDA connections
- FHIR API development and integration
- API based integration
- Provider Directory
- Terminology Service
- Knowledge of English
What can we offer you:
- A great team of professional and creative engineers, who are empowered to share their experience and knowledge
- International projects, which are market leaders
- Opportunity to work with modern technologies
- About Development: We value the professional growth of our employees, that’s why you will have an opportunity to attend a variety of training, conferences, and language courses
- About Support: We care about our employees, that’s why we have flexible working hours and an opportunity to work remotely
- About Leisure: We organize various events, quizzes, corporate challenges, etc. We are also engaged in sports activities.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started