Tezza Business Solutions
IT service provider of Software Development, Quality Assurance, Software Testing, and Digital Marketing services 🇺🇲🇰🇪🇳🇬
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Infrastructure/Cloud Architect to join our IT team. As an Infrastructure/Cloud Architect, you will play a key role in designing, implementing, and overseeing the organization’s cloud and infrastructure solutions. The ideal candidate should have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, a strong background in cloud technologies, and a proven ability to architect scalable and resilient infrastructure.
- Collaborate with cross-functional IT teams to understand business requirements and technical goals.
- Design and implement scalable and secure cloud architectures for applications and services.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive infrastructure as code (IaC) solutions for automated deployment and management.
- Assess and recommend cloud services based on application and business needs.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to development and operations teams.
- Collaborate with security teams to implement and enforce security measures for infrastructure.
- Oversee the implementation and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines for continuous delivery.
- Conduct performance analysis and capacity planning for infrastructure scalability.
- Stay updated on emerging trends and best practices in cloud and infrastructure technologies.
- Participate in the planning and execution of infrastructure-related projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 3 to 5 years of proven experience as an Infrastructure/Cloud Architect.
- Proficiency in at least one major cloud platform (e.g., AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
- Strong knowledge of infrastructure as code (IaC) principles and tools (e.g., Terraform, CloudFormation).
- Experience with containerization and orchestration tools (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes).
- Familiarity with serverless computing concepts and implementations.
- Proficient in scripting and automation languages (e.g., Python, Bash).
- Strong understanding of networking principles and best practices.
- Experience in designing and implementing secure and compliant infrastructure.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Proactive attitude towards learning and staying updated on industry trends.
- Master’s degree in computer science or a related field.
- Relevant cloud certifications (e.g., AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect).
- Experience with multiple cloud platforms.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and tools.
- Previous experience in a lead or managerial role.
- Contribution to open-source projects or a strong portfolio of previous work.
Tezza Business Solutions is a dynamic and innovative IT organization committed to delivering top-notch solutions to our clients. We are seeking a passionate and skilled DevOps Engineer to be part of our team. In this role, you will bridge the gap between development and operations, playing a key role in building, automating, and deploying our software applications quickly and securely. You will work closely with developers, system administrators, and security engineers to ensure smooth CI/CD pipelines, efficient infrastructure management, and reliable production environments.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started