Building a Better Tomorrow
BAT Kenya IS LOOKING FOR AN Information and Digital Technology Intern.
Ready to boost your skills and build a career through unique and practical experiences?
We are glad to introduce our internship programme which is designed for individuals who are looking to work in a dynamic global organization. The Information Technology Intern programme comprises functional projects for which the intern will be assigned over a period of 1 year. Along with accomplishing challenging tasks every day, the candidate will receive coaching from the assignment/line manager through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, to grow both business and leadership capabilities.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- We expect you to have graduated from the university within the last 2 years, with a Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or a related field.
- Previous experience in machine learning and data analysis will be a plus.
- We are looking for someone who is a self-starter, driven, ambitious and with a zeal for learning.
- You will need to have excellent communication skills, complemented by excellent organizational and planning skills.
Interested applicants will have a chance to strive for development and contribute actively to the business through various projects in the function. If you have the talent and expertise to make your mark in a global organization that thrives on diversity, innovation, and a commitment to helping people make the most of their abilities, send through your application!
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of the 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started