Infobip is a global leader in omnichannel engagement. We help our clients and partners overcome the complexity of consumer communications & grow their business.
Implementation Consultant is an individual contributor role in the region that plays a vital role in crafting exceptional customer experiences by delivering tailored solutions and nurturing innovation. The person in this role participates in the activities for Infobip’s solution proposals and owns the solution design, delivery and integrations, and improvement of the current solutions. To deliver the desired business results, Implementation consultants collaborate with the HQ and regional teams and act as technical opportunity leads or assist the more experienced colleagues. They independently manage opportunities from initiation to delivery, making resource allocation decisions autonomously or in consultation with senior colleagues based on project complexity.
Implementation Consultant can act as a generalist and perform all the activities listed below, or can be specialized in one or more areas, such as CX consultancy, partnerships, solution and product or industry specialization.
– 3+ years of experience in solution engineering, systems applications consulting or presales and/or
– 2+ years in Consultant role with Infobip Professional Services
– Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or technology
Help customers and/or partners understand the value of Infobip solutions and services
- Understand the customers’ businesses, knowing exactly which of our solutions and products can help them evolve their business
- Design new and innovative solutions to meet customers’ business needs
- Provide technical support to sales from discovery till financial win of assigned projects with a focus on more complex customers within the region
- Collect the technical requirements and design technical solutions and service integration plans
- Handle technical and security questionnaires
- Conduct captivating demos and POCs
- Conduct scoping exercises and provide service quote estimation
Implement solutions for new and existing customers
- Deliver comprehensive and precise technical documentation
- Configure/customize Infobip solutions to meet customer’s business requirements
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget, and exceeding customer expectations
- Conduct consulting and solution enablement sessions for customers and document with meeting minutes summaries.
- Create conversational workflows and strategies (natural dialogue flows, wireframes and templates) for Answers and other Infobip products
Contribute to internal initiatives and focus on continuous development
- Document solutions and best practices and share them within the department (e.g. through active participation in the Community of Practice)
- Have an overview of market feature requirements and provide feedback to steer the development of products’ features
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of Infobip’s products and solutions, both technically and commercially, staying updated on changes and upgrades
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started