Kasarani Technical and Vocational College
Kasarani TVC is a government Institution offering Technical and vocational Training situated in Kamulu off Kangundo road.
Kasarani technical and vocational college is a government middle level learning institution. It is located 1.44 Km from Kamulu shopping Centre off Kangundo road, Kasarani Constituency, Nairobi County.
ICT TECHNICIAN JOB GROUP “H’’
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability at the college;
- Upgrading the entire systems to enable compatible software on all computers
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level
- Performing tests and evaluations of new software and hardware
- Conducting daily back up operations.
- Managing technical documentation
- Ensure proper preparations of all practical classes and examinations.
- Inspection and certification of new computers, UPS, PRINTERS and any ICT peripherals
- Networking, internet set up, configuration and troubleshooting of the local area network.
- Perform any other related duties assigned by the HOD ICT
ICT TECHNICIAN – REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POST
- A diploma in ICT, BIS, IT or any other related equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- KCSE (C Plain) or above
- At least ONE (1) years’ working experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Proficient in database programming, web design and software installation
OTHER KEY REQUIREMENTS
Successful candidates in the interviews will be required to present and satisfy the requirement of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 by providing original copies of the following documents as an employment condition:
- a) A certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI);
- b) A Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- c) A Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
- d) Clearance certificates from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
Applications should be received ONLINE on or before close of business Tuesday 26th April 2022 (Latest 5 pm East African Time) and MUST clearly state the POSITION applied for as the subject via email to:
Kasarani technical and vocational college
Kasarani technical and vocational college is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing of any kind will lead to automatic disqualification. Women, Youth and Persons with Disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Planning on sharpening your ICT Administration skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started.