Connecting a world where technology innovation is a positive and exciting force for good. Join the conversation! #ImaginePossible
About this opportunity
We are now looking for an ICT Program Manager, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer expectations are fulfilled, and that customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
What you will do
As the ICT Program Manager, your role will include the following:
- The role will establish the project plan baseline: define the project scope, secure the vital resources, and plan and supervise all activities
- Drive project execution: track project activities, supervise and handle changes, conflicts, and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationships build confidence and trust, ensure project progress arrange meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate in contract preparation and pre-sales meeting
- Develop the Program Manager discipline: simplify processes, methods, and tools with creative ideas
You will bring
- Minimum Graduate Degree.
- 7+ Years of Minimum Experience in Project Management with at least 5+ years as a Program Manager
- Demonstrated ability in BSS.
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills.
- Business Understanding & Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight.
- Negotiation, Persuading & Influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)!
- Leading, supervising, planning & organizing skills
- Proficiency in the English Language!
- PMP/ PRINCE2 certifications
- Project sales process & Contract management
- 3rd party supplier’s management experience
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started