WTS Energy is the leading consultant/manpower company to the international Oil, Gas an Energy industry
The ICT Officer will plan, organize, and participate in the ICT operations or activities of the organisation for both office-based personnel and personnel working remotely.
The ICT Officer will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day support and advice on ICT matters for the organisation.
- Support maintenance and implementation of IT systems and provide user support.
- Support cyber security protection for the company.
- Monitor network performance and resource utilization.
- Ensure software and hardware are licensed and maintained.
- Manage and supervise ICT projects.
- Ensure information and communication technology systems are secure and resilient against cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
- Relevant BachelorsDegree
- Cisco Certified Network Associate I and II
- 5-10 years of relevant working experience in ICT.
- General knowledge of Active Directory, network troubleshooting skills, and basic programming knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of computers and software applications, and networking systems such as LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, routers, and firewalls.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Positive attitude, energy, resilience, and initiative.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started