Only KOKO, with its Smart Fuel Technology brings you the Most Affordable, Most Convenient and Safest 2-Burner cooking experience you desire.
About KOKO Networks
What you will do as the Graphics and Multimedia Designer!
- Strong conceptual ability – able to develop strong Ideas
- Produce advertising and promotional concepts, artworks, and templates, for both print and AV media.
- Generating new creative concepts and ideas and campaigns
- Developing the innovative and engaging creative for social media apps like WhatsApp using various media like Motion Graphics Videos.
- Amendments to existing creative work.
- Good copywriting skills in both English & Swahili
- Ability to produce original ideas within brand guidelines
- Ability to deliver campaigns that generate results
- Excellent design software skills including Adobe Illustrator, In, Design, and Photoshop.
Motion Graphics and Animation
- Excellent digital visual effects and motion graphics skills including Adobe After Effects.
Account Management & Process Management
- Ability to turn around & revert within hours of the brief.
- Is organized and schedules work and outputs according to plan.
- Gather requirements and summarize them.
- Ensures reverts are on brief.
- Thorough and pays attention to detail, ensuring no errors.
- Ability to work with speed and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ensures approvals are obtained within required timelines.
- Verifies that the correct material has been executed in the various media.
- Report, track, and file deliverables.
- Able to communicate with various members of the extended team to ensure work is progressed.
- Ability to collaborate deeply via Google Suite
Looking to sharpen your Graphic Design skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started.