We combine powerful technology with tailor-made service and a people-first approach, to deliver game
The role of the Graduate Backend Developer is to work closely with the wider development team on the development of a Data Platform for a customer of ours. This is a great opportunity for a Graduate Backend Developer to focus on the development of this platform, translating functional requirements into technical requirements and driving the features roadmap.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- A passion for Backend Development
- Specific education and passion in .Net, C# and Azure
- Ideally experience working on some backend development projects, but not essential
- Experience in working as part of a team, whilst also taking ownership and accountability for tasks
- Agile methodology understanding
FITTS is a services company operating globally that puts your people at the heart of what we do. Whether we’re deploying digital, cloud or security solutions, our first priority is to understand your people – then fit the technology to their needs. By fitting technology around people – and not the other way round – it’s inclusive, easy to use, and widely adopted. That means technology delivers genuine transformation to your people and real business advantage.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started