Software solutions for healthcare
We are seeking a talented and passionate Video Game Developer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate should have a background in software development, but experience in game development is not necessary. However, the candidate for the role of Game Developer must be willing to undergo 3 months of compulsory training to learn the specific skills required for this role.
- Design, develop and maintain high-quality video games across multiple platforms.
- Collaborate with a team of game designers, artists, and audio engineers to bring the game to life.
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code.
- Debug and resolve technical issues.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in game development.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field OR Some experience in software development, regardless of industry. (You can apply without a degree if you have written software before)
- Strong programming skills in C++, C#, or Java are a plus but experience programming in Python can be a substitute
- Ability to work well in a team environment and communicate effectively with team members.
- A passion for video games and a desire to continuously improve your skills.
We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including medical insurance and paid time off. If you have a passion for game development and a desire to work on cutting-edge technology, we’d love to hear from you!
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect fit for this role.
The application process will be a bit long so complete your application at the soonest possible time. Be patient while waiting for the response.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started