Go from idea to launch to viral success with our custom software development services, custom web design services, and digital marketing services.
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re a Full-stack PHP Developer with extensive experience working with React, and willing to dive into intra-system complexity, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
The Full-stack PHP Developer should have the following qualifications:
- 4+ years of commercial software development experience
- Proficient PHP skills and experience with Laravel, Yii, and or a similar MVC framework
- Strong SQL skills. Experience with MySQL/Aurora is a plus
- Ability to understand and work with a large existing codebase involving multiple services
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure, including scalability and availability patterns such as horizontal scaling, service discovery, etc.
- Experience in AWS is a plus
- Experience with system integrations is preferred
- Willingness to dive into intra-system complexity
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Intermediate written and spoken English
- Overlap with PST working hours is a must
The secret ingredients that make us special:
- Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
- We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
- Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
- Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
- A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
- Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
- Salary Range is negotiable depending on your experience and performance during our recruiting process.
- This is a full-time, home-based position. (40 hours/week)
- This is an hourly paid position.
- Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started