Institute of Software Technologies
Africa's Global IT Training Providers of Choice, exceeding Customer Expectations, with Impressive Training Solutions
Full Stack Development Intern – Job Description
Software Technologies Limited (STL), an award-winning software and cloud- based solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East is seeking to engage a motivated full Stack Development Intern to join our team.
Stipend: Ksh. 15,000
Duration: 3 Months
Please note the following required competencies:
Solution Development and Delivery
- Assist in the design, coding and testing of technical solutions.
- Understand standard systems development lifecycle processes and applies our methodology effectively even on client engagements.
- Apply knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve existing products and on development of new products.
- Learn project and development plans and is able to clearly articulate roles, project goals and timelines.
- Learn to adhere to coding standards defined by technical management.
- Learn to accurately employ our development tools.
- Learn to establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans.
- Listens to others and accepts input from team members
- Clearly articulates ideas and thoughts verbally
- Accurately prepares written business correspondences that are coherent, grammatically correct, effective and professional.
- Understands basic relational database concepts.
- Can confidently write the four basic SQL statements
- Possesses knowledge of various database access methods.
- Possess working knowledge of at least one structured programming language
- Exhibit proficiency in HTML and one scripting language.
- Possess basic knowledge of JSON, Java Script/ jQuery and CSS3
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of object and component methodology and technology.
- Possesses basic knowledge of classes, components, objects and interfaces.
- Recognizes the fundamental difference between the various internet browsers.
- Displays a positive attitude
- Demonstrates flexibility in day to day work
- Sets high standards of performance for oneself
- Establishes harmonious working relationships with team members
- Appreciates each team member’s contributions and values each individual member.
- Values internal and external clients and responds to their needs.
- Establishes effective working relationships with clients
- Follows established communication guidelines
- Uses good judgement in what and how to communicate with clients.
- Understands the professional development process and becomes actively involved by setting challenging goals and meeting them through continuous learning.
- Seeks input from mentors and supervisors
- Actively applies feedback received to day-to-day work and strives to improve performance.
- Accurately completes and submits time and expense reports in a timely manner
- Accurately completes and submits status reports in a timely manner
- Complies with all our policies and procedures
Planning on sharpening your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started