Liviva Group Ltd
Empowering your business with top-tier human resources solutions.
Our Client, Vanguard BI, a Business Intelligence firm, is looking for a Full Stack software developer to perform the following roles and responsibilities:
Design, Develop, and Maintain Full Stack Web Applications:
- Develop robust, scalable web applications using NextJS, Firebase, and NodeJS.
- Implement responsive UI designs that cater to various devices and screen sizes.
- Maintain and optimize existing web applications for maximum speed and scalability.
Technology Consulting for Customers:
- Advise customers on the optimal technologies and architectures for their specific needs.
- Provide insights and recommendations on web application development best practices.
Application Design Interpretation and Modification:
- Interpret and modify application design files to meet business requirements.
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to ensure the technical feasibility of designs.
Collaborate with Cross-Functional Teams:
- Work closely with project managers, designers, and other developers to ensure coherent and consistent implementation of project objectives.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to team knowledge sharing.
Continuous Learning and Skill Enhancement:
- Stay abreast of emerging technologies and industry trends.
- Continuously improve technical skills through training and development activities.
The Full Stack Developer role has the following requirements:
- Proficiency in Next JS with Typescript
- Proficiency in Node JS
- Proficiency in system and database design
- Proficiency in the use of No-SQL databases such as Firebase Firestore and MongoDB
- Eagerness to learn new skills
- A self-starter approach to work, requiring minimal supervision
The following will be an added advantage
- Experience with SQL-based RDBMS such as MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Proficiency in the development and maintenance of WordPress websites
- Proficiency in user experience (UX) design with Figma
- Basic competence in IT skills, including web hosting, domain and email configuration, and cloud computing, particularly on the Google Cloud Platform
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started