Customized Software Upgrade Experiences
The Full Stack Developer role has the following responsibilities:
- Build node.js APIs
- Front-end development with React (Nextjs)
- Create integrations with Frontend and Databases
- Is reliable and committed to delivering functionality that others can experience
- Utilizes git, frontend best practices, continuous integration, and testing best practices
- Work cross-functionally to define and write code for new features
- Implement Integrations with GCP
- You are Undergraduate or Postgraduate currently pursuing a Degree/Master/PhD in Software Development, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline OR
- You have developed or contributed to the development of a medium to high-complexity web application or SaaS platform.
- Strong programming and problem-solving ability.
- You are reliable and committed to delivering functionality that others can experience
- You are able to work a minimum of 25hrs per week across 4 days between Mon-Sun
- We are a small firm which means you can make a bigger impact with your contributions.
- 100% Remote
- No 9-5, you set your schedule
- Flexibility with tasks.
- Be mentored directly by Tech Founder
- You have more ownership of your work but will never be stranded as support is always on hand.
- We will think along with you on your ideas and suggestions, so you will always be able to contribute.
- Acquire both soft and hard skills that will prepare you for your other roles.
- Certificate of completion available.
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started