Your GOALS + Our EXPERTISE= Seamless Business & Career Success.
About This Job:
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Full stack developer to work in Nairobi.
Q-Sourcing Limited trading as Q-Sourcing Servtec is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and South Sudan.
Job Role Description
The Full Stack Developer will develop and maintain software systems that support our client’s operations to deliver fast reliable and secure customer experience both in Kenya and Tanzania.
- Build, own, and maintain substantial portions of the core software platform and the integrations with third-party systems.
- Develop design documents, perform code reviews, and contribute to implementation decisions.
- Support and collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product, Operations, and Services) to ship scalable software solutions.
- Continually improve our codebase with clean and efficient code as well as solve problems using the most appropriate technology.
- Enhance development processes and toolchain to move towards CI/CD (continuous integration and delivery)
- Experience developing web front ends using PHP, HTML, and CSS
- Developed and launched applications on Cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure), especially using microservices architectures
- Experience with designing tables/schemas in relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Dynamo DB)
- Working knowledge of REST API development for mobile/web use
- Expert proficiency in the Agile development process
- Ability to work in a distributed team
- Working Knowledge of AWS (Amazon Web Services) would be advantageous.
- Basic Understanding of Information Security
- Demonstrated understanding of UI design principles
- Enthusiasm to continually improve skills and learn new technologies
- Fluent in English and Kiswahili
- Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
- Qualifications in one or more software languages
- AWS qualifications are an advantage.
Previous Relevant Work Experience Required.
- 5+ years coding in one of the following languages: Node, JS
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started