Flanksource is a mission control platform for enterprises.
Frontend (React) Developer – Responsibilities
- Develop features and improvements to the open-source flanksource product suite in a secure, well-tested, and performant way
- Advocate for improvements to product quality, security, and performance
- Solve technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Craft code that meets our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-velocity project.
- Recognize impediments to our efficiency as a team (“technical debt”), propose and implement solutions
- Confidently ship small features and improvements with minimal guidance and support from other team members. Collaborate with the team on larger projects.
- Remote first culture – work from anywhere in the world.
- Flexible working hours – Choose both when and how much you work
- Paid contribution to open-source projects in and around the Kubernetes eco-system.
- Annual development budget to spend on conferences, books, courses, etc.
Frontend (React) Developer – Requirements
- Experience working with a remote team
- Some SQL Experience (Ideally PostgresSQL)
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal, sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment
- Comfort working in a highly agile, iterative software development process
- Self-motivated and self-managing, with strong organizational skills.
- Share our values, and work in accordance with those values
- Some backend experience (Ideally in Golang)
- Product company experience
- Computer science education or equivalent experience
- Passionate about/experienced with open source and developer tools
Are you looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started