Drive Excellence in Technology Innovation in Africa
The Frontend Mobile Developer will create an efficient platform for speedy development of products, aid application to application communication and ensure seamless and secured integration of applications (internal and third party)
Reports to: Tech Lead
Candidate Skills: Flutter (Must have)
Organization Technology Stack
Frontend mobile: Flutter
Event Stream: Apache Pulsar integrated with Golang for microservice event driven architecture
DevOps: Github, Spinnaker, GCP
Collaboration Tools: Jira and Confluence
Log tools : Fluentd, Elastic Search, kibana
Test Tools: GraphQL, Apache Jmeter
Frontend Mobile Developer – Job Responsibilities
- Professional experience with language and technologies required by firm/team.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs with capabilities to test and evaluate new programs.
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly and concisely communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems.
- Experience in a highly agile, intensively iterative software development process.
- Communicator: regularly reach consensus with peers and give clear status updates.
- Collaborating with product management and other Engineering teams (Frontend, SRE) to maintain a high bar for quality in a fast-paced, iterative environment.
- Solve technical problems and advocate improvements to product quality, security, performance, and advocate for these standards through code reviews.
- Produce code that meets internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale distributed event/data driven platforms and mobile apps.
- Continuously improve the product team by recognizing impediments to efficiency as a team (“technical debt”), propose and implement solutions.
- Confidently ship small features and improvements with minimal guidance/support.
- Ability to review and evaluate user feedback sent in from Support Team and recommend and execute improvements.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- First degree.
- Minimum of 4-5 years’ experience in software development.
- Quantitative and Analytical background.
- Experience working in an agile environment or using agile development methodologies.
- Good working knowledge of Software Development tools.
- Good understanding of digital technology and agile software development.
Looking to sharpen your Software Development skills to stay relevant in the market? CLICK HERE to have a look at the top schools.
For all your IT certification needs, please, click here for information on how to get started.